There were a number of Tri-Valley deals in Q2. Find out who raised venture capital, who was involved in M&A and what businesses are registering in or relocating to the Tri-Valley.
Key Takeaways for Q2 2019
- VC activity continues to slowdown into Q2
- Purigen Biosystems raises a Series B at an $83M valuation
- Alight acquires the Workday Business Unit from Wipro
- Thermo Fisher's acquisition of Gatan terminated after UK antitrust hurdle
- ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC) relocates HQ from Walnut Creek to San Ramon. Now a member of the Mirador Tri-Valley Index (MTVX.)